"In the modern world, every developed country should have a strong and modern army. Thanks to the increasing budgetary expenditures on defense, the Polish Armed Forces are getting stronger every year. However, the modernization of military equipment requires the withdrawal of old equipment from use. Some of it goes to the Agency of Military Property, for which the Wrocław marketing agency - John Weston Group - created a visual campaign to promote its online store. In this episode, Rafał Solski talks about how the campaign was created, the challenges its creators faced, and the effects it brought.
In this episode, we discover:
- How to learn storytelling at a university with a world-renowned reputation?
- Why, a cooperation with AMW, should not be "judged based on appearances"?
- How to conduct a conceptual workshop to mine for insights and inspiring stories from the client?
- What challenges does a marketing agency face when working with a state institution that ensures our security?
- And many other marketing-related topics.
Link to the podcast: